Car won't start after being fueled

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bran83

Reaction score
I've had this car for about 3years.. I just started having problems with it starting.. When I start the car it starts then turns off I have to give it a little gas for it to stay on.. The engine light came on it said it was the fuel injectors, I had those changed then a week later it was the Egr valve, injectors, evap, and throttle control acuator.. I have also noticed that when I go to refuel it doesn't want to crank even when I give it gas. So I started refueling with the car still on so I don't have try so hard to start the car. I also started noticing when I did this if it was at a quarter of a tank and I would open the gas cap the car would shut off.. This is becoming a real hassle.. I'm thinking of fixing the throttle body next and the fuel pump because it's losing pressure.. Has anyone ever heard of this before. I tried to take it back to the dealer where I got it from but they say it has too much negative equity to be traded in..

equilover

Reaction score
Have your fuel pump, fuel pressure regulartor, and crank shaft sensor checked, just to be sure.

Members online