All new 2025 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ewarrior

Reaction score
It's look fantastic. The only I still not like is the 1.5 liter turbo motor. It's economical on gas but 175 HP is few for this market. My 1.5L 2020 with 6 speed is so busy looking for the nice gear that makes a rough drive. It needs at least 200 HP. Also, Fwd is coming with CVT. But exterior and interior looks much better than before. I will like to make a ride to see their cabin quiet attractions.

SONNY88

Reaction score
Hoping to trade my wife's 2017 for a new Equinox.
Will probably avoid the AWD, even though I love AWD on any car.

The 2025 looks awesome-- Chevy hit a homerun on the design !

WhiteDolfin

Reaction score
It's look fantastic. The only I still not like is the 1.5 liter turbo motor. It's economical on gas but 175 HP is few for this market... It needs at least 200 HP. Also, Fwd is coming with CVT.
I certainly agree with you about only 175 HP - at least 200 is needed, especially to tow something. Say it's NOT true - FWD is going to have a CVT?! o_O Uggghhh! I was hoping for an 8 or 9 speed tranny. I think the design of the 2025 is good too - the 3rd Gen is kinda homely to me - but, it's the size, price and economy that made it a good fit, so I got it anyway.

Members online