air conditioner drain

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bnlong

Reaction score
2017 Equinox Passenger side soaked Where exactly would I find the air conditioner condensate drain line ? I've not found a good source for this particular model year range.

Ke6zri

Reaction score
2017 Chevy equinox

Check on you tube or other sites ( google Chevy repairs) ,on drain lines for other years and similar models(like GMC Terrain and 2014-18). I’ve had to do a lot of reading myself and found most of the info there or direct on the web search.
For the drain line usually consists of only one hose that will not hang to low but getting under the Chevy will be a challenge with low clearance. If your having the backup issues go to a local repair shop you like and ask them to show you the line while the truck is up on a lift. I have a few tire guys that are cool and let me see under the Chevy every time and I get to see what gets done or not.
I had a Chevy impala 2011 and that did happen once to me but the line must have cleared itself as I never had to repair it.

Members online

Latest posts