Advanced Picture Album

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
As you may have noticed shaggy added the advanced picture album. The only pictures that are up nare Philip's which is not a problem. But we/I need to upload pictures to make it look legit. The more members that post up photos the more it will randomize photos as a photo image slide show.

Thanks
Brian

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I like being the only one up there :p
I do need to add a few more.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Can you upload pics from photobucket directly to your album on your user CP?

No. You must upload these photos in the "Photos & Albums" Sections in the user CP.

If those photos are only on FB just save them to your desktop and upload them to the site. You have like a 60 photo upload limit.

rbiggers

Reaction score
How many more photos does the site need before it starts going through the slide show? I'll get some more pics up of the mom-in-laws new LTZ this weekend.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I don't know yet. I will look through the options to see what the preferences are for this feature... I did not upload it because I did not have the license to download it.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Great! Although I have failed again to get up pics of the LTZ. Hopefully I can deliver some soon.

08PILOT

Reaction score
WTF ???

Your submission could not be processed because a security token
was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Members online