3 Year Anniversary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mswerb

Reaction score
I picked up my 2007 Equinox a little over 3 years ago and could not be more pleased with this vehicle. Other than routine oil changes I have had to put nothing into it. One of the best vehicles I have owned.
P1050405_zpscfc4b755.jpg
P1040782.jpg

prheaume

Reaction score
2 years and a half for my nox .. happy birthday to yours !

I think from 07 they fix almost every major problems and they set the tone for small SUV's

prheaume

Reaction score
How does the pre-owned certified works? Do they have a special extended warranty?

For BMW when the vehicule is certified the warranty is extended of 2 years or until 160 000km. Bumper to bumper with a franchise of 50$ no matter whats the cost of the repair. Is it the same system for GM?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
How does the pre-owned certified works? Do they have a special extended warranty?

For BMW when the vehicule is certified the warranty is extended of 2 years or until 160 000km. Bumper to bumper with a franchise of 50$ no matter whats the cost of the repair. Is it the same system for GM?

Depends on the dealership really. I think all certified used vehicles have an existing/factory warranty. You can bet it'll have new rubber and the vehicle could about pass as new. I've seen dealers add 3 yr 36k mile warranty to certified preowned.

Members online