2022 - Infotainment build version

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tecopa

Reaction score
I was wondering what the build version of anyone else's 2022 Equinox shows for their Infotainment system? Mine hasn't updated since I've owned it and it shows it was last updated on August 21, of 2021. And it shows a build version of "W41E" (and yes, I have my vehicle connected to data).

Which I find sort of odd that there hasn't been any updates in over a year and a half.

I've looked everywhere on-line for any information that might list the CURRENT version of the software, but I can't find anything. And I tried calling Chevy....and that was a waste of time.

So what version of software do other 2022 Equnox's have and when were they last updated?

Thanks

R_Adams_16

Reaction score
I feel the same way. I just got my Nox LS last August and noted that there hasn't been an update since I got it. I'm not able to find out anything on what the most current version is either.

wns808

Reaction score
I’m curious as well as I got my ‘Nox LT last June and have the 8” Infotainment screen

Members online

No members online now.