2021 Equinox auto/stop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old Sarge

Reaction score
Stopped at a red light and auto stop kicked. When light changed and I stepped on gas pedal auto stop did not disengage. Anyone have a clue why this happened and how to get the car started.

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
Well that’s not good. Maybe a bad switch or something. Were you able to shut the car off and restart it? Maybe you could try turning in the climate control on to kick it back on.

I bought the eliminator harness on Amazon for like $20 and it never turns the engine off anymore it’s great.

Old Sarge

Reaction score
Well that’s not good. Maybe a bad switch or something. Were you able to shut the car off and restart it? Maybe you could try turning in the climate control on to kick it back on.

I bought the eliminator harness on Amazon for like $20 and it never turns the engine off anymore it’s g

Old Sarge

Reaction score
Car wouldn't start but since it is under warranty the dealership can deal with it. Car only has 15K on it and it has already been in the shop twice.

Members online