2018 Equinox & Terrain EPA Fuel Economy Released

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gpart

Reaction score
I'm averaging 23.4 after 4 fill ups. Pretty much city / congested DC suburb driving.

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for K and N to release the Air Filter for it .I have been using them since 2005 and have always seen improvement

gpart

Reaction score
I just got 29 MPG .Cruise set at 79 and 74 ,different speed limits .

I'm still averaging 22.5 to 23.5 in city / congested suburbs driving. Probable 5 hr. (round trip) road trip coming up. I'm hoping for excellent hwy mpg's (if it's not too congested).

gpart

Reaction score
We went on a road trip over the Memorial Day weekend. Fueled up Thursday evening after work, and the next morning drove ~218 miles one way before fueling up again in preparation for the return trip home. ~70% highway mileage with some minor traffic backups on the way down. The new 'Nox returned 29.3 mpg. Will be fueling up again later this week which will contain a solid mix of primarily highway (from the very smooth 70 mph return trip) and some city driving as well.

jsfb6pts

Reaction score
K and N finally came out with an Air Filter for my 2016 Malibu ,less than 3 weeks and I am already seeing a 3 MPG improvement. City Driving

gpart

Reaction score
Is there a K&N air filter for the 18 Equinox, yet?

gpart

Reaction score
We went on a road trip over the Memorial Day weekend. Fueled up Thursday evening after work, and the next morning drove ~218 miles one way before fueling up again in preparation for the return trip home. ~70% highway mileage with some minor traffic backups on the way down.

The new 'Nox returned 29.3 mpg. Will be fueling up again later this week which will contain a solid mix of primarily highway (from the very smooth 70 mph return trip) and some city driving as well.

Just filled up yesterday evening after fueling up the evening before traveling home from our weekend trip.

I figured approx. 55% highway and 45% city (Wash. DC and congested suburbs) driving. I calculated 25.119 mpg over a total of 270.1 miles (trip odometer - actual miles driven & gallons it took to fill up WITHOUT "topping off"). Had the A/C on the entire time.

3 days were city and congested suburb driving for approx. 120 miles of the 270 total miles driven. She took 10.753 gallons of regular, 87 Oct. Average speed was 33.6 mph and 26.5 mpg as calculated by the Onboard DIC computer.

Members online

No members online now.