2018 Aftermarket Fog Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kastner03

Reaction score
i’m still waiting to see if gm offers a kit like they did for 2012-15 and 16-17 installed a gm kit on my cruze when i had it and it looked factory when it was done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kastner03

Reaction score
also i found it funny that the big picture they use is a premier with factory fogs[emoji849] if nothing else comes out by summer i may try them. i hate aftermarket switches and wiring id rather factory plug and play plus my thought was if one light ever gets broken or leaks ull have to buy a whole kit again to get parts

kwOH

Reaction score
also i found it funny that the big picture they use is a premier with factory fogs[emoji849] if nothing else comes out by summer i may try them. i hate aftermarket switches and wiring id rather factory plug and play plus my thought was if one light ever gets broken or leaks ull have to buy a whole kit again to get parts

Thats what I was thinking also, so do they work on the premier or the LT? Looks like they have 2 plugs, would be strange that they made them only for the premier.

drgabriel91

Reaction score
Any word yet

I've been trying to look for reviews for these or any input at all on how they are. but alas nothing. has anyone tried these yet?

kwOH

Reaction score
I've been trying to look for reviews for these or any input at all on how they are. but alas nothing. has anyone tried these yet?

There is very little info out there about mods to this platform for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.