2011 wiper replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deand

Reaction score
i bought a rainx latitude passenger side wiper blade to replace my oem blade but cannot figure out how to put the new one on. I've put on many wiper blades in my time, but if anyone out there has any advice, please help

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
If I can remember, when I did mine there was another clip that was provided that I had to use. I got the Bosch Icon blades.

Dagan729

Reaction score
When I replaced the wipers on my 2010 Terrain I discovered that the attachment was something that was only for GM. I think you will find it is less trouble to go to the dealer and swallow your pride. I'm not saying there is no jobber attachment. I'm just saying it's less trouble.

ch111

Reaction score
Bought some duralst aeros at AutoZone today that worked with the pieces they provided.

Colt Hero

Reaction score
Are these blades only, or are you replacing the entire holder with the blade attached? I absolutely *hate* the idea of replacing the entire holder. I still buy blades-only at Advance for my other cars and would like to continue doing this with the Equinox when the blades need replacing.

Members online