2010 Equinox Heat Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ncaaref

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2010 Equinox, and recently the heat started going out intermittently. I thought maybe thermostat, so i changed it. the heat started getting warm but not hot. then later that day the heat got hot. Then the next time my wife got in it the heat blows cold air. BTW I have done quite a bit of research on this to no avail. Also I felt the 2 heater hoses going to the heater core and both were hot. None of the blend door actuator's are not clicking so im kind of stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

ziggenpuss

Reaction score
Hi all, I have a 2010 Equinox, and recently the heat started going out intermittently. I thought maybe thermostat, so i changed it. the heat started getting warm but not hot. then later that day the heat got hot. Then the next time my wife got in it the heat blows cold air. BTW I have done quite a bit of research on this to no avail. Also I felt the 2 heater hoses going to the heater core and both were hot. None of the blend door actuator's are not clicking so im kind of stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Having this same issue, any new information on a fix?

Members online

No members online now.