2008 sport service traction control, stabilitrak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shafner79

Reaction score
any ideas where to start looking? Also have a mass air flow code.

shafner79

Reaction score
So I removed the MAF sensor, air duct and air filter. The filter was very dirty and the air duct had a lot if fluid/gunk in it. I cleaned the sensor and installed a new filter. Cleared the codes and the light came right back on and kicked the same code. Guess I'll buy a new MAF sensor and try that.

hockeydad

Reaction score
I had the stabilitrak and engine light come on. It was for me P2135 which was the throttle position sensor which fixed my issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Nice, sorry the snow storms have kept me away but the TPS would have been my suggestion. Just be happy you have the 1st gen model. You have to replace the throttle body on the new Equinox's.

Another fun fact about this issue, if your equinox falls in line with the powertrain wattanty as the OBS, it was covered. This is not the case on the NBS even though without the throttle body, the powertrain could not operate.

shafner79

Reaction score
I replaced the MAF sensor today and still got the same CEL code. Guess I'll try the TPS now.....

shafner79

Reaction score
Fixed. Had a blown 10a fuse for the MAF circuit. CEL and Service Stabilitrak light out.

Members online