'13 transmission filter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SportNox

Reaction score
On my '13 Nox LTZ AWD V6 does anyone know where the transmission filter is located ?
Thanks.
Troy

prheaume

Reaction score
On the first generation it was a filter inside the transmission, they call it an inline filter, but I don't know if it's the same for th new generation.

SportNox

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. It must be the same on the new ones. I'm assuming it is not serviceable.

prheaume

Reaction score
The funny thing is when I got the transmission serviced, the first place quoted me a filter. They didn't get the job... lol

oleg1981

Reaction score
The funny thing is when I got the transmission serviced, the first place quoted me a filter. They didn't get the job... lol

the first time i went to the dealer to ask about transmission service he was insuring me that the filter will be changed to! i asked him 3times! he told yes 100%! its standard! :D :D :D until mechanic heard the conversation and run to him that its not!! LOL. had to pay fast and demand the change! :D

Members online