Post edit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
How about making it so a user can edit his or her own post for more then 10 minutes?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I made it so you can go back and edit your post for 2 days. After 30 minutes it will display that you have edited your post.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Sounds good to me.
Most times that's more then long enough.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Weird, I thought that it was setup that way already. :think:

traitaattaw

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for taking time to discuss this

Thanks for taking time to discuss this. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog. I am looking forward some more information from your end, it¡¯s really helpful for me. I will bookmark your site to check if you write more about in the future. Please keep up the good work.thanks for sharing.iphone solar charger

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Dang spammers.
The car club board is getting 10 to 15 new users a day and all of them have been spammers.
So far none of them have got in to post but it will not be long before they figure out how to get around the security in vBulletin 4.2

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I think that I may have strengthened the seccutity here a little... Or at least I hope... We have been getting hit hard this past week...

I have been trying to stay on top of it.

Members online