2023 Equinox questions I need answered for road test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsusee

Reaction score
Hello, I will take a road test (MA) in a few days from now. I don't have a car of my own since my home really doesn't have parking, but my mom's friend is helping us out and will lend us her car (2023 Chevy Equinox). I've only driven in her car once so far.

Is the parking/emergency brake for hill parking really is the parking brake at the center console? The parking brake isn't at the footwell?

How does one turn off the backup camera, motion and park assist sensors for this car?

ravenblack67

Reaction score
The parking brake is electric. It is activated with a switch in the center console. All available options that can be modified by the driver are located in the infotainment system menus. There is no factory/user control for deleting reverse camera.

ricklack

Reaction score
The park assist on/off for my 2022 is a button on the center console in front (towards front of the car) of the shifter, to the right of the AWD on/off switch. Lane keep assist is a button on the steering wheel.

Members online

No members online now.