Clicking when turning right

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fabiliz_5

Reaction score
I'm having an issue when turning at a certain angle. I hear a click from the right tire when turning right. I checked the cv axle but there doesn't seem to be any damage to the boots. I replaced the bearing hub but it is still there. Any other ideas before I go ahead and replace the cv axle anyway? Thanks in advance

Fabiliz_5

Reaction score
Well, I got no answers from the group, so I decided to go ahead and change the CV Axle, and it did get rid of the clicking, in case anyone else has the same problem. Even if your boot is intact, if it's clicking when turning, more than likely it's your CV Axle

schovil69

Reaction score
Good call. Hearing a clicking sound when turning is a tell-tale sign of a worn CV joint. As you found out, the boot need not be damaged for the joint to be worn out. What is the year and mileage of your car?

Fabiliz_5

Reaction score
Good call. Hearing a clicking sound when turning is a tell-tale sign of a worn CV joint. As you found out, the boot need not be damaged for the joint to be worn out. What is the year and mileage of your car?
2011 with just under 110k

Members online

No members online now.