Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Chevy Equinox General Discussion > 05-09 Equinox General Forum

05-09 Equinox General Forum

2007 equinox LS wiring help

This is a discussion on 2007 equinox LS wiring help within the 05-09 Equinox General Forum forums, part of the Chevy Equinox General Discussion category!
I need some help with some wire identification or just some suggestions. Im trying to install after-market heated seats into ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2013, 05:11 PM   #1 (permalink)

JayLT484 is on a distinguished road
Default 2007 equinox LS wiring help

I need some help with some wire identification or just some suggestions. Im trying to install after-market heated seats into my LS, I have the elements in the seat already, the switch installed, the wiring ran just im having an issue with actually connecting the correct wires. I have my ground wire connected to the ground that runs off of the stock stereo and i have the fused wire running off of the Onstar fuse (My LS does not have the Onstar system, just the wiring). I need an ACC line, also I forgot to mention I have the wires ran into the center console area. From what i've read on the internet, the stock stereo does not have an ACC/Ignition wire but I do know that the power window system does. My issue is I dont know which wire is the ACC wire on the power window switches. I was hoping someone could tell me which one is or maybe help me with a simple solution to this issue.
JayLT484 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 09:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Crossover Professional

prheaume is on a distinguished road

You can try to run by the ACC right on the key switch?
prheaume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2013, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

TheDarkKnightKnox is on a distinguished road

You may also consider just running a wire to the fuse box and tapping in to the window fuse for ACC wire. I did that prior with aftermarket subwoofers on a previous car to switch on the amplifer when the key was on.
Old 06-24-2013, 05:45 AM   #4 (permalink)

Dhola Sajan is on a distinguished road

Hey all thanks for your post! This looks like what i need except its for the 16 pin connector. Do you have this info for the 16 pin? Or is it the same pin part number?
Old 06-22-2014, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)

ThePapaJohn is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by JayLT484 View Post
I need some help with some wire identification or just some suggestions. Im trying to install after-market heated seats into my LS, I have the elements in the seat already, the switch installed.....
I've got a question for you JayLT484: where did you find the heated seats elements that you installed??

2007 Chevy Equinox LS
Plain base model - Black
ThePapaJohn is offline   Reply With Quote