Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Audio & Electronics

Audio & Electronics

LCD Monitor Doubles Songs

This is a discussion on LCD Monitor Doubles Songs within the Audio & Electronics forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
I have a 2012 Chevy Equinox LT and I love it. The only thing wrong with it is that when ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

Zachary is on a distinguished road
Default LCD Monitor Doubles Songs

I have a 2012 Chevy Equinox LT and I love it. The only thing wrong with it is that when I hook up my 7th Gen Ipod Classic 160 GB to the usb port and select an album from the projected AUX on the LCD Console all the songs in the album are shown twice. I'm a neat person and I find it really annoying that after every song in the album I have to hit SEEK twice because theres two of them one after the other and so on. I checked my Ipod to see if there was a problem with it and not the monitor but when I went to the same album on the Ipod it appeared normal and not doubled. Also the complete title of the songs don't always show up. If anyone knows how to fix this problem I would greatly appreciate the help!

Here's picture of what I'm talking about:

Also the complete title of the songs don't always show up (in the picture, for example, Good Time ft. Carly Rae Jep when it should be "Jepson")

Last edited by Zachary; 12-08-2012 at 10:36 PM.
Zachary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

pieter is on a distinguished road

I know this is an old thread, but, if the problem has not yet been resolved, others have solved his duplication problem by going into CONFIG and resetting it to factory default!
pieter is offline   Reply With Quote