Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Audio & Electronics

Audio & Electronics

Backup camera/rear view mirror question

This is a discussion on Backup camera/rear view mirror question within the Audio & Electronics forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
Hello, I have a 2014 Equinox LS. I found an OEM rearview mirror with the backup camera display on Ebay. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2019, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hivuhltage is on a distinguished road
Default Backup camera/rear view mirror question

Hello,

I have a 2014 Equinox LS. I found an OEM rearview mirror with the backup camera display on Ebay. I also have an after market backup camera with a Red and yellow cable connection. As the pictures I attached show I will need a connection or adapter of some sort for the mirror.

My question is if I purchase the mirror from Ebay, would I be able to swap mirrors and connect my after market camera to the OEM mirror. Or, is it easier to install a radio that supports a backup camera (which i also have?
Hivuhltage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2019, 03:39 AM   #2 (permalink)

inmatesearch is on a distinguished road
Default las vegas bail bonds

Aguayo is your Las Vegas Bail Bonds Agency to Trust. We proudly serve the areas of Clark & Nye County with speedy 24 Hr Bail Bonds service. 24 hour bail bonds
inmatesearch is offline   Reply With Quote