Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Audio & Electronics

Audio & Electronics

Android Auto in 2015 Equinox?

This is a discussion on Android Auto in 2015 Equinox? within the Audio & Electronics forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
I just bought a 2015 Equinox with a touch screen My Link system. Since there doesn't seem to be an ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-10-2018, 08:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

bassislife is on a distinguished road
Default Android Auto in 2015 Equinox?

I just bought a 2015 Equinox with a touch screen My Link system. Since there doesn't seem to be an upgrade for the Equinox to add Android Auto, I'd like to replace it with an aftermarket stereo that supports it.

From what I can tell, every installation kit that supports double din radios installs below the climate controls where the CD slot is. I can't find any photos or videos of these being used, but I can't imagine having a screen mounted so low in the dash would work very well for navigation, plus it seems it would make the My Link screen useless but still there.

Has anyone found a way to replace the existing screen (or otherwise get Android Auto working on the existing one)?
bassislife is offline   Reply With Quote