Winter fronts for 2018-2021 Nox?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walking Black Bear

Reaction score
This may be a stupid question for the start of summer, but I figure it's a good time to start looking. Has anyone found any winter fronts for the current generation Equinox? After we lost our 2020 LT AWD 1.5T for a solid month this past winter to blown front and rear crank seals after the PCV froze up during a cold snap ... I don't want to head into a second winter (yay Canada!) without one. YES, they did factory install active shutters for the CAC because it was also freezing up and throwing overboost codes. That doesn't cover the main section of the grille and radiator - and at -35/-40 I don't trust the electronic shutters as much as I do as something solid blocking the airflow right from the outside of the grille.

I haven't been able to find much of anything online, except for a Fia cover that says it's for the Nox while only showing pictures of full size trucks. If anyone has one that they've used on their current generation Equinox, I'd love to hear what it is and where you found it. Google hasn't been cutting me any slack in my search.

Members online