Weird trouble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Long story short. I needed replacement on my two rear wheel bearings. They were backorder here in Canada so I waited for them for 1 month with the big noise, kinda fun to feel like having a V8 engine on the rear wheels haha

Yesterday I drove to my job, ABS light came in with the AWD off light and service stabilitrak light. I thought it was related to one or both of my bad bearings with a wheel sensor that was messed up. When I took back the car, all lights were off.

This morning the two bearings were replaced at my friends shop. 20 min drive, no lights. Took the car back, ABS, AWD and Stabilitrak lights On and they are still On.

Some of you have any ideas? The only thing I can think right now, wednesday I replace my head unit and I had no choice to do this with key ON as I had to put the shifter a D to be able to remove the old unit. After that my new HU would not start as long as I ''reset'' this circuit by pulling the fuse and put it back in place. I really don't know if it can be related..

Any input will be much appreciated

thanks

Pascal

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I believe that this has something to do with the passlok and anti-theft system. A lost of these stereos require a specific harness to work smoothly with the factory components.

With my 06 Saturn Vue that had a passlok bypass for the remote start over time the "bypass" went bad. I had to replace it but if the vehicle would not start, I had to wait like 15 minutes before it would reset.

prheaume

Reaction score
I have the harness you are talking about, right now the radio work but I'm still stuck with the ABS, AWD light ... I don't know if I pull out the fuse of the BCM if it will act like a reset?

Members online

No members online now.