WeatherTech Digital Fit floormats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I should spring for some of these for the Equinox. I have them in my Silverado and love them! Anybody have any pics of them in an Equinox? I'd like to see how they fit. And if you have pics of other brands of floormats you like, please post them too. I want to get some that look good and are easy to clean. Thanks!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I have always had a bad experience with these. We used to buy them for all our trucks. They seem to curl up right close to the door Jam and always restrict your feet when entering/exiting...

We have switched over to Cabelas Fit floor mats. Also available at Cabelas is Husky brand floor mats. These are worth looking into as well.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Husky seems to be the choice for the passenger compartment and weather tech for the cargo compartment.
I want to get the Husky's soon, already have grass and leaves all over the front drivers side floor mat.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I wish we had a Cabela's here. Guess I'll head over to their website. I would even settle for some plain old rubber all weather mats that were very form fitting if I could find them.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I almost go some pictures of those weather tech floor mats that fold up and curl on the entry side.

I think we have thrown all of them away accept for the ones in my bosses hunting truck. This truck was used for the company at one time. I drove it frequently when I started working there.. It didn't take long for those mats to warp like they did.. Don't have a clue why...

rbiggers

Reaction score
Yeah, the front driver's side mat in my Silverado is starting to curl a bit on the top left. I looked around alot this weekend and can't seem to find just the right thing for the Equinox.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
The mats that ours came with will do for now... We don't have a lot of salt on the road ways like we did when I lived in the north. My wife is mostly the driver of our Nox so it stays pretty clean.

godrdop9

Reaction score
Anyone else have a problem with the floor mat detatching from the floor peg. I swear if I have to pop that thing in one more time...

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide if I should spring for some of these for the Equinox. I have them in my Silverado and love them! Anybody have any pics of them in an Equinox? I'd like to see how they fit. And if you have pics of other brands of floormats you like, please post them too. I want to get some that look good and are easy to clean. Thanks!

I have the Husky setup, and like them. I had the GM all weather mats (before I had the nox) but I found the fronts (mainly driver) was not large enough. I drop my ski in brackish water 90% of the time, and when I do jump back in I was getting sick of having to put a towel down to protect the carpet (just not enough coverage).

I've read reviews between the two...and it seems Husky for the floormats, and weathertech for cargo is the best setup. I have Husky x2 (cargo and floor mats).

If your just driving the car, I think the GM still looked the best, but the extra protection on the edges w/ the Husky fits my needs more (I can just wipe them down and not worried about constantly putting frebreeze on the carpet after a ski trip)

bfp59

Reaction score
I have the digital fit in my 09 Silverado. I have had no curling issues at all. I dont use the hook or post things. I just put them in and they never move. I am surprised you all have had issues. I have an Equinox coming and was thinking about order some for it. I guess I will keep checking for alternatives.

CKeshen

Reaction score
I have the Huskys, front, rear, and cargo area. They are a perfect fit. Being here in Florida they don't get a snow and mud type workout like they would up north, but I love them. I had them in my Tahoe for 7 years and they were very serviceable.

My only issue with these are that being black (to match my 2 tone black/brown interior) they show dirt and every little scratch, etc. on the plastic. But overall 2 thumbs up.

CKeshen

Reaction score
I have to amend somewhat what I said above. I cleaned the Huskys today with Armorall. They tell you not to do that with the instructions that come with the mats because it makes them slippery, but boy does it make them look great - like better than new.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I think that just put that in as a warning so if someone were to be in a wreck because of that they would not be blamed for it.

Members online