Turn your clocks back...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

08PILOT

Reaction score
I hate DST, somewhat wished I lived in Indiana so I wouldn't have 2 participate

prheaume

Reaction score
I love this time of the year.. don't why but I've always trouble to sleep but not it's fixed! oh wait? full moon? ok 4 days and I will sleep well ! haha

prheaume

Reaction score
No hunting for me this season .. the moving took all my time .. damn moving..

at least I still have wild turkey, moose and canada goose in the freezer :)

prheaume

Reaction score
what do you use for hunting?

For my part I'm equipped to do the waterfowls hunting. I have a pump action shotgun, remington 887 nitro mag. I love this gun. I owned a Mossberg for a couple of months and that thing was simply dangerous.

As you can see, the moose is not from me lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I mostly bow hunt but I also have a savage 111 7mm rifle and my baby is a Mossberg 835 pump shot gun. Best shot gun I have ever killed with.

prheaume

Reaction score
From my experience, I will never buy a Mossberg again. I bought it brand new, the safety just don't work. When I put it on, I can shoot anyway. And one time the safety was one ... I was hiding waiting for canada goose and the gun shot by himself between my feets, this is very dangerous.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
From my experience, I will never buy a Mossberg again. I bought it brand new, the safety just don't work. When I put it on, I can shoot anyway. And one time the safety was one ... I was hiding waiting for canada goose and the gun shot by himself between my feets, this is very dangerous.

That's odd and I have never heard of this happening before... Did you contact Mossberg about it...??

Mossberg is one of the most popular shotgun brands. It is used more in Military, army and police forces ect, over any other pump or semi-auto....

I have always loved my 535 until someone broke into my house and stole it. I bet they sawed that 28" barrel in half. I have owned 2 835's as well...

I will concur that I do not think much of the 935 Semi auto model...

I have had a few Binelli shotguns over the years and shot many... I like my Mossbergs just as much.

prheaume

Reaction score
They say that I've might done a mistake to get that dangerous situation ... so the only thing they offer me was a full refund as the gun was 4 months old. That is why I'm with Remington now.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
A Remington 870 used to be the best shotgun out there... Don't get me wrong they are great guns but they are not as good as they used to be.

What's important is no matter the gun you have as long as it kills what you are hunting. That is all that really matters.

I used to be against a Savage until I bought one.

prheaume

Reaction score
I have a 887 model, not the 870.

When I was looking to buy another shotgun, i had the 870 in mind but now I think this shotgun is still on the market because of it's reputation. I was really disapointed when I took it in my hands, all the pump action mechanism was loose.

The final choice was between the Remington 887 and the Benelli Nova, the nova was 200$ higher than the Remington, but I know what kind of quality Benelli provide.

I asked the seller for a turkey choke, the Benelli was 135$, the Remington 25$. So I asked the seller, what the Benelli can do that the Remington can't? I says nothing but you will be beter with the Benelli, that is why I have a Remington :p

I will give Mossberg another try but with a Moose riffle.

Members online

No members online now.