Tpms

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

northcreek2624

Reaction score
After having this 2011 since around Christmas I was checking tire pressures and noticed that they were out of position on the DIC . Tried to do the relearn procedure, got the two beeps to start but, lowering or raising the pressure on the dsf tire would not relearn(beep). So that explains why I found it with incorrect tire locations. I suspected a bad wheel sensor however they all read the correct pressure. Is it possible for a sensor to read correct psi but, not transmit for the relearn process? doesn't seem right...Mike

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Yeah its kind of crappy, learned this one quick and had to buy the tool on amazon. At least i have it now. It would be nice if the Knox would honk when you reach 35 PSI.

northcreek2624

Reaction score
Yeah its kind of crappy, learned this one quick and had to buy the tool on amazon. At least i have it now. It would be nice if the Knox would honk when you reach 35 PSI.

That honk would be a nice feature. I swear I have three different gauges, two were pretty expensive and they don't agree with each other or the TPMS.
I have to laugh when the "tire experts" break it down to 1/2 lbs. increments :321:

Members online

No members online now.