To buy or not to buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

retiredguy1945

Reaction score
Noob here.

Am considering the purchase of a 2015 LTZ with 15K miles and a rebuilt title.
Obviously there is no remaining factory warranty.

What are your experiences concerning the factory warranty? In my past purchases of GM vehicles over 40 years, I have rarely needed factory warranty service.

Thanks all for any input.

swisscheese

Reaction score
I just bought a 2013 LT w/50k miles for $9900. The whole car inside and out is almost flawless. Some of the things you give up on a rebuilt title is no warranty,lower resale and the peace of mind your car has no underlying issues from an accident. You are also limited on companies that will insure it. Progressive and St. farm are 2 that do.Vehicles in my area with same trim and miles were going for around $17-18000 so I saved around 40% off retail. When looking for a vehicle with a rebuilt title,Ebay has a large selection, look for a dealer that has very high feedback rating.Look for a dealer that gives you many high resolution photos and tells you what the damage was and what was replaced. This is the second rebuilt I bought. Like any used car,it's always a crap shoot as what you are getting. If something doesn't feel right, just move on to the next one.

Members online

No members online now.