The end of a story.. finally!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Well everyone, I tell you a story, maybe you won't give a damn about it, but just tell it will be good for me!

On october 2009, I got a phone call from the brother of my best friend. He have been found dead, burned inside is car who was cut in two pieces du to a violent high speed impact. We didn't know what happen at that time.

The day after, a guy is arrested. It was one of his co worker. It appears that they had a street race togheter, and we don't know why but my friend lost control of his car, cut an electric post and all I've said in the beginning.

After a long investigation, the other guy is finally charged of dangerous high speed driving causing death, and deadly hit and run. He was pronouced guilty today by a jury.

For us, his family and friends, it is the end of a long and doulourous story. The guy will have his sentence in april, probably 5 to 10 years in jail. Now my best friend can finally rest in peace...

I know they have to be two to race. But the investigation shows that the other guy made a distraction that caused the accident. And let it burn in the car...

So here's the story I have in head for the last two years that is finally over, thank god, for one time, the Quebec justice made a good decision.

take care everyone!

Members online

No members online now.