Said goodbye....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lenn

Reaction score
Well... after dealing with no-start conditions, check engine lights that the dealer said was NOT related to no-starts (but couldn't duplicate the lack of starting), odd buring oil smell but no external leaks, odd knock developing under the passenger rear floorboard area, and the kicker.... the "service oil pressure" warning light (again, no external leaks), we bid the Equinox farewell.

Last night, we drove 100 miles to Houston and traded it in on a 2008 Mazda CX7 Grand Touring with all the bells and whistles (leather, nav, backup camera, xenon headlights, moonroof, etc) and with 20k less miles than the Equinox.

Sadly, we took a HUGE hit on the trade value compared to what we owed but with 72 month financing, our payment only went up by $25 per month. Not bad, IMHO.

It was fun around here gents, but I will be moving on. Best of luck to you all.

Cheers,
Lenn

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go.
I hope the Mazda works out for you.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go Lenn!

Please promise that you will check in everyone once in a while to let us know how the Mazda is doing!

I hope it treats you well!

Members online