noise from front passenger tire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brentbmx1

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Chevy equniox lt 2.4 engine. Just replaced the front brakes because wife said she was hearing noise coming from the front passenger tire. The noise could only be heard from inside the vehicle and was almost a creaking poping noise when she turned. After replacing the brakes, ac ouple days later the noise resurfaced excpet this time it would also do it when lightly pressing on the brakes. I have tried to replicate the noise by brakeing hard and can not hear it when I do. Also when i was trying to get the wife to listen outside the car for the noise, she could not hear it when i could from isndie the vehicle. The noise only happens at certain time and is when lightly braking or turning.

Currious if anyone else had run into this issue, becuase was told it might be a CV axle going bad but does not sound or feel like a cv axle.

Members online

No members online now.