New to the Nox world

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Deer_Slayer

Reaction score
The wife wants her nox to be "murdered out"...lol im having a few problems finding blacked out tail light covers. Has anyone had any luck? ive heard of bakin the tail lights in the over and painting the inside but kinda worried about the resealing of the tail lights.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
The wife wants her nox to be "murdered out"...lol im having a few problems finding blacked out tail light covers. Has anyone had any luck? ive heard of bakin the tail lights in the over and painting the inside but kinda worried about the resealing of the tail lights.

I have NEVER heard of the method you are talking about.....Being you just cannot paint the lights, you need a paint that will allow light to shine through.

2 Methods.

1) Best is film, similar to window tint. But our tail light shape (on the 2010+) would be VERY difficult to match

2) VHT Blackout Paint. WHich is applied on the OUTSIDE and not baked one. This is the route I went with, and is considered the easiest.

EquinoxSIDIBadge0016.jpg

Deer_Slayer

Reaction score
the other thing i was wondering, is...i like to look of the sport and we have a 2008 LT model, what would i have to change out to make the front and rear look like a sport. If any one would know?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
where could you get the paint from? How durable is the paint with a car wash?

I am pretty sure they sell it at the auto parts store and I think Dupli Color makes some of it...

the other thing i was wondering, is...i like to look of the sport and we have a 2008 LT model, what would i have to change out to make the front and rear look like a sport. If any one would know?

You could either talk to the dealer to see if they could pull up a build sheet for you that would take a stock Nox up to a "Sport"

I think you could also to some looking on gmpartsdirect.com

Lenn

Reaction score
Get all the parts to make your LT Nox up to a Sport for $350?!?!?!?! The exhaust, front and rear bumpers, grille strip, tailgate strip and wheels are all the cosmetic differences. How do you get all that for $350?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Deer_Slayer

Reaction score
Get all the parts to make your LT Nox up to a Sport for $350?!?!?!?! The exhaust, front and rear bumpers, grille strip, tailgate strip and wheels are all the cosmetic differences. How do you get all that for $350?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I was going to try and not buy the hole front and rear bumper and was wishing that all the plastic that needs to be swapped out is all I would have to do. And Im pretty sure I can do all that for around $350- $400...I still want to do. Some looking. And I don't plan on putting the sport wheels on it..thinking some nice aftermarket one (didn't include wheels in the $350-$400)

Members online