Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mstockert

Reaction score
Hey everybody my name is Mike, I recently purchased a 2016 Chevy Equinox LT 2.4L AWD. It has about 140,000 miles on it, I got it more because my wife likes it, but I have always been a Chevy guy. I posted in a different thread already, but was having a a/c heat issue and think it might be the blend doors, just wondering if anyone can help me out. Thanks in advance.

bagbyjw

Reaction score
Here is what Mstockert posted elsewhere, it has more information

Hi everyone my name is Mike and I’m new here. I just purchased a used 2016 Chevy equinox lt 2.4 the a/c and heat were working now the ac don’t get cold and the heat don’t get hot. I was told the heat was the thermostat so I paid the shop 225 to replace it. After leaving the shop there was still no heat. As for the ac I was told it’s the blend door actuator. They want to charge 12-1500$ to replace because they said you have to take the dash off to get to it. Not sure if that’s really the case, I don’t hear no clicking like you usually do when they go bad, but hey you never know. My question is how many blend door actuators are in this SUV? I know there is 1 under the glove box, I believe there is another on the drivers side but not to sure. I also seen online that there is suppose to be 1 under the dash trim, not sure if that for the 6 cylinder or the 4…. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.