Mileage report on new LTZ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

padavid12

Reaction score
Traded my 11 2LT in for a14 LTZ. The 11 was a 4 AWD and the 14 is a 6 cylinder FWD. I must say that these early results are impressive and almost the same as my 11's. The first reading is over 60 miles going up and down steep grades found here in SE Kentucky at 55-60 mph. The second display was over 100 miles going up and down long grades on I 75 at a speed of 70 mph. I feel that the V6 handles the hills much better and has to downshift much less. I did use cruse control on both legs of the trip. Hopefully, when the Equinox has a few thousand miles, things will improve. David

Attachments

• DSCN0261.jpg
    DSCN0261.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 21
  • DSCN0262.jpg
    DSCN0262.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 18

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
I have a 12 LTZ FWD with the 3.0L and at 45K miles my overall average per Onstar app is 20MPG. I mostly drive highway that does not allow for cruise control since i'm usually dealing with heavy traffic.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
It also depends on where you buy your fuel too! Some places have more ethanol than they should over others but I guess if you could chase down each supplier for the gas stations around you, it'll give you a broader scope where to and not to buy fuel.

I've seen those numbers on our 2010 3.0 v6 on road trips but never much more than that.

Members online

No members online now.