Lets see those Lights!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I was impressed with these fog lights as small as they are...

So lets post up our Crossovers and show off our lights!

This was taken the night that we brought it home!

DSC03656.jpg

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
One is a H9 Bulb, the other is H11

IMG_0948_edited-1.jpg

Can you tell which?

I've left the fogs alone, I rarely use them and unsure of the cut-off...Nothing bothers me more than someone that improperly puts bulbs in a housing that does nothing but glare (ie..HID retrofit kits in halogen housings)

Last edited:

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
what brand bulbs are those?

Narva

And the great thing is they are just the regular H9 bulb....nothing special :)...you could try a colored bulb, but coloring the glass on a bulb reduces the light output for a color change (its a filter). As you move up the color scale past the 4k range, the amount of lumens (true light output) goes down. These are 2150lumens, vs the 1350 of the H11.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Looking at the picture that I posted of my lights I don't like the look of the parking lights in their ambient look between the headlights and the orange......

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Looking at the picture that I posted of my lights I don't like the look of the parking lights in their ambient look between the headlights and the orange......

V-Leds makes something that is called a switchback....not sure if they have our application or not, but its white until you turn the blinker on, then its amber

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
So the parking light would be clear?

Yes....I'm pretty sure its yellow bulb for parking, and not amber plastic over a white bulb.

But i'm not 100% sure the parking is used as the blinker as well now that I think of it :)

You have to test that out....I'm several hundred miles away from mine lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yes....I'm pretty sure its yellow bulb for parking, and not amber plastic over a white bulb.

But i'm not 100% sure the parking is used as the blinker as well now that I think of it :)

You have to test that out....I'm several hundred miles away from mine lol

Yeah I would like to get away from that Amber look. I wouldn't mind it for the turn signal but now looking at it above the head light I don't like the Amber color at all...

Did I mention that i do not like the Amber color above my headlights? :p

The Crow 1994

Reaction score
It honestly appears to be the best way to upgrade the headlights in an affordable manner..

From what I've read and seen, I think so, too. I'm not a big fan of the HID's. I really don't want to do much messing around with the light assembly itself. I'm thinking if anything goes wrong with it, the dealership is NOT going to warranty the work.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I agree. I have thought about upgrading the lights on my truck but as they are are get a lot of people flashing me thinking my brights are on when they are not.

SalsaNox

Reaction score
just found this,...
Looks great!
I see you have a 2010... Will this also work on my 2005?
(If I remember correctly the headlight bulb size for my car is the # 9007)

Members online

No members online now.