Just got an equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cLAWless

Reaction score
What's up everyone I just bought a 2005 equinox. Love it but not happy with the radio looking to replace it as soon as I can find the right harness for the amplified system. Also looking to improve on exterior looks in due time.

mswerb

Reaction score
Welcome, fellow 1st Gen owner. What are you looking to do the the exterior?
What color is it?

cLAWless

Reaction score
thanks. I'm not sure what I want to do with the exterior I'm looking at a few options not but I definitely want to get a different grille. It's black so I was thinking about changing the crossbar on the grille to black also. What color is yours? Did you change anything? I'm still looking for the correct harness for my aftermarket radio.

mswerb

Reaction score
Click on my avatar to see my profile and check out my album.
Mine is Granite Gray Metallic.

cLAWless

Reaction score
nice! Did you buy black wheels or paint the stock? That definitely lets me know how much better my nox could look lol

mswerb

Reaction score
At first I hit the wheels with Plasti Dip and found out that it made the wheels difficult to clean. DupliColor makes a spray can wheel paint which is what I used on the factory wheels. I also used the DupliColor clear gloss.

cLAWless

Reaction score
cool.. I'm thinking about doing all black. I would love to tent all my windows but the driver and passenger windows are illegal in nj lol. did you keep the factory radio?

cLAWless

Reaction score
lol i will post some pics as soon as I make some changes. Hopefully I get a nice sunny day on friday so I can get started

Members online

No members online now.