Instrument Panel question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mizmimi02

Reaction score
I am a current owner of a 2005 Equinox (I call her Einkie), and will be buying a 2nd Equinox to replace a totaled Sebring. The one I am looking at is a 2010 LT in Navy Blue Metallic. Obviously this one is a step up from my old reliable, and a had a question. I was looking through the pictures, and came across one that I can't find the description of what it is. In the middle where the mileage, speed, etc displays, it says Navigation. Can anyone tell me what that is? It doesn't have an in dash navigation system. Thanks!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 6

jhauser

Reaction score
If you're using the OnStar Voice Guidance feature (subscription) that screen is used for navigation. It won't look like a GPS screen, but it will display useful arrows and distance meters.

trbstang

Reaction score
Kind of cheesy how they put that there IMO and it needs OnStar to work!

Is the 2010 a 4 cyl or V6? Hopefully you have done some research on them but I would caution you to check it out well on a 4 cyl since there have been a sizable number with oil consumption issues, balance chain and other problems on the 10-11 models. GM did extend the warranty a bit on some parts, but best to know before buying.

Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.