Infotainment center stops responding on 2023 Equinox LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfalco1952

Reaction score
The system froze up using AirPlay to my iphone. Flaked out like a PC when the processor is too busy or your our of RAM. After turning off bluetooth on our phones and restarting the vehicle it responded. I did a Reset to factory on the system. Time will tell if the reboot fixed this.

RadioHead

Reaction score
The system froze up using AirPlay to my iphone. Flaked out like a PC when the processor is too busy or your our of RAM. After turning off bluetooth on our phones and restarting the vehicle it responded. I did a Reset to factory on the system. Time will tell if the reboot fixed this.
So, did this fix it?

gfalco1952

Reaction score
I reconfigured both Phones from scratch on the system. I made my wife's like the primary one to connect to. The system still went wacky, freezing up, pixelate, thinking hard on which phone to connect to or something. So I wiped the system again, only put on my wife's phone and it works fine now. She the primary driver anyways....

Members online

No members online now.