High temperature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

junior977

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I need a Lot of help and guidance, 2 month ago I change the radiator and the thermostat; I notice the temperature start rising up to 95 farenheit, today temperature reaches 118 Farenheit.

I'm shock and got scare, I stopped and start throwing water to the radiator expecting to los the temperature. It definitely drops but I notice remains 100 F.

It's this normal in My equinox?
What can I expect to happen?
I know that high temperature can damage the engine and thats Big leagues.

Any orientation?

SteveK

Reaction score
Had you said centigrade I would agree. Why do you think 95 or 118 is high. Maybe I need to look at the manual but memory says 140 + operating temp

NOX4ME

Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone,

I need a Lot of help and guidance, 2 month ago I change the radiator and the thermostat; I notice the temperature start rising up to 95 farenheit, today temperature reaches 118 Farenheit.

I'm shock and got scare, I stopped and start throwing water to the radiator expecting to los the temperature. It definitely drops but I notice remains 100 F.

It's this normal in My equinox?
What can I expect to happen?
I know that high temperature can damage the engine and thats Big leagues.

Any orientation?
110-degrees Fahrenheit is actually cold. Typical water temperature is between 180 - 195F

Members online

No members online now.