Hello from SW PA.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elwoodab

Reaction score
Hi All, Just bought a brand new pre-owned 2013 Equinox LTZ, so far so good. I was driving a Cadillac CTS4 but I missed my old SUV, which was a 2005 Murano. I happen to sell cars at a local Chevy dealership so I decided a few weeks ago that if the right vehicle showed up that I'd buy it, well it did and I did. It's an LTZ with the 4 cylinder, if I wanna go fast I'll get my 97 Vette out of the garage, I've reached the age where I want to get better gas mileage and to be truthful the 4 cylinder does just fine power wise also. I've only had it for a week so I'm still feeling my way around it. It's got less than 14K miles on it, I'm looking forward to putting on some more. Hello again to all, give me a shout out if your in the Pittsburgh area.

RocketFoot

Reaction score
Welcome to the forums! I'm from Latrobe...

I have a 14 Nox with the 2.4L I4 and it is a nice ride! The power is adequate but I do wish it had a little more balls, LOL! I have a 13 Hemi Ram for when I want power though, so all is good!

Members online