Friday, Friday, Friday, FRIDAY! Now what?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
We have a wedding rehersal tonight followed by the wedding tomorrow. Hopefully I will be able to do some hunting and go to church...

That about you? What are your plans for the weekend?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
hooking up a server, got one and deiced to just hard wire everything, so running cat 6 cables now.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
For the most part it has not been bad, got enough room in the attic to get to the spots that I need to. Did not get it all done but got it started, should be able to finish it up next weekend.

I did get a netgear N750 router
http://www.netgear.com/home/products/wirelessrouters/high-performance/WNDR4000.aspx
and got that setup, my first really good router and it is a lot faster then the old one.
I did a speed test before I changed it out and got 9 down with the old one and got 18 down with the new one.
It's got 4 Gigabit wired connection and they sure do speed things up on the LAN.
It's also ready for ivp6

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Did you have the aches really bad? I had that yesterday. It was brutal... I was breaking a fever during bowling league thursday night.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I did and it got so bad that I left work early and when I got home I took a pain pill. Then around 8 or so I woke up drenched with sweat.
I seem to be better now and even worked on my server room a bit.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I did and it got so bad that I left work early and when I got home I took a pain pill. Then around 8 or so I woke up drenched with sweat.
I seem to be better now and even worked on my server room a bit.

Yeah that's what I had. It was like a 24 hour flu.... I have a little bit of congestion but it's not slowing me down.

I was went home early and slept for 2 hours and when I woke up it was like I hardly slept or didn't even know that I fell asleep.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I did not have any congestion at all, so that is good.
I am over what ever it was it is gone now.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah it was weird...

I bowled a 150 which is good for me since I have a 130 average the next game was bad cause my fever was breaking and I could not concentrate... I got the next game back up to 144. Obviously I am not going to say what the game was in the middle.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
:lol:

I used to be good at bowling, but that was a long time ago.

I did bowl a 200 game with some friends, I was buzzing good and still killed them.
:peace:
They refuse to go bowling with me any more.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I think that my highest ever is 178 but I know that I can beast past 200. I just need to perfect a few things...

The first game I had 110 by frame 6. I started losing concentraion. In frame 9 I got the 7 pin and second ball I got the 10...

:lol:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
They had just waxed the lanes, so they were really nice and I found a good bowling ball that fit my had and I had just enough beer to get me to the point were I let my body do the bowling without me having to think about it. If I think about it I tend to be around 130 to 150, well I used to be there, probably around 100 as it’s been a few years.
Funny thing is after that game they would not let me have any more beer. Bunch of party poopers

I do the same thing when we all play pool, sober I suck, get a little buzz going and I can skunk all of them. It’s got so bad that people were taking my beer away from me.

Now I’m not talking about drunk, just a nice buzz going. To bad I can not do that anymore, I keep it down to maybe 4 beers a month because of the meds I am on.
I miss the good old days.

Members online

No members online now.