Famous quote thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
"Even a broken clock is right twice a day"....Not sure, I heard Tom Lekys using this one, and is my favorite

"In my many years I have come to the conclusing that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress"-John Adam's (another favorite of mine)

"There are few things in life more scary then someone with too much FORMAL education"-Linus

"In the book of life..the answers are not in the back"-Charlie Brown :)

rbiggers

Reaction score
Pictures are better than words because some words are big and hard to understand.

Peter Griffin - Family Guy

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Take your stinkin' paws off me, you damn dirty ape.
TAYLOR (Charlton Heston) inPlanet of the Apes (1968)

This has to be said with a fake French accent.
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
- FRENCH SOLDIER (John Cleese) in Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

WoW, I'm old.

Last edited:

rbiggers

Reaction score
Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

-More Family Guy-

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Stewie (to one of the prostitutes at Cleveland's house): So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?

-More Family Guy-
:peace:
Stewie has so many of them.

Members online

No members online now.