Center console light?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clatla

Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 2LT Certified used Equinox. I noticed that the light in the center console does not work. I checked the bulb, fuses in the passenger compartment and the fuses under the hood. I can't seem to find the problem. Does anyone have any ideas? :emotions133:

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
I would try buying a new light housing the switch makes contact when you open the console which turns on the light, if that doesn't work just take it back to the dealer. When you take it out check the connector as well, use a meter and check for DC power.

Doughboy

Reaction score
Mine does the same also my vanity lights in the visors will not work either mine is also a 2012 LT 2

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I just bought a 2012 2LT Certified used Equinox. I noticed that the light in the center console does not work. I checked the bulb, fuses in the passenger compartment and the fuses under the hood. I can't seem to find the problem. Does anyone have any ideas? :emotions133:

Did you every get this resolved?

I know that a lot of times with these small bulbs the problem mostly lies with the wire on the bulb. Sometimes it could be overlooked that wire breaks off or could be overlooked.

I had a hard time getting the LED bulb to work with this light...

I hope you got it resolved but here is my video of removing the center console light.

Camaro69car

Reaction score
On a side note, is it possible to replace the bulb in there with a less intense, maybe red light? If so, what is the bulb type?

Members online

No members online now.