Best quality of rear wheel bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gyrobob

Reaction score
My Granddaughter's 2016 2.4L 2wd Equinox has noisy rear wheel bearings. Which aftermarket supplier has the best quality (meaning longest-lasting) rear wheel bearing assemblies?

Gyrobob

Reaction score
My Granddaughter's 2016 2.4L 2wd Equinox has noisy rear wheel bearings. Which aftermarket supplier has the best quality (meaning longest-lasting) rear wheel bearing assemblies?
It seems as if the OE bearings must not last very long,... or,.. rather,.. they must need frequent replacement. I count 16 different suppliers of these bearing assemblies on Amazon alone. Anyway, I would like to get some good info on which supplier has high-quality rear wheel bearing assemblies. Thanks.

Last edited:

bearbait

Reaction score
Read a post on here in the past stating all bearings are made in China, even Timkens. I've had pretty good luck with the ones on Ebay. Have 116k on mine and only changed them once.

Members online

No members online now.