Anyone have this Wireless CarPlay issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
So it’s happened a few times with wireless CarPlay. The radio screen becomes unresponsive and looks like this. Anyone else?33A01595-8C0D-4AAB-B3AF-6CC8A0A5DC3F.jpeg

timbob8387

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one in the dealership...........yet. First reaction is to try a different phone. If it still happens, you may be looking at some sort of internal failure in the display or the radio itself. Does it ever happen when using wired connection?

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
Haven't seen this one in the dealership...........yet. First reaction is to try a different phone. If it still happens, you may be looking at some sort of internal failure in the display or the radio itself. Does it ever happen when using wired connection?
No never. It only happens sometimes wirelessly. Was hoping for some kind of update through the radio. I’m still waiting for my retrofitted parts to come in, hopefully sometime soon and maybe I’ll mention it to the dealer

R_Adams_16

Reaction score
Mine did this with wireless android auto. Lost audio too. At the recommendation of the dealership, I disconnected a battery post, waited 5 min and reconnected. IT WORKED. It resets the infotainment system. I had to reprogram everything but it did work.

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
I tried both mine and the wife’s iPhones. It’s intermittent but both phones have the same issue.

Members online