Aftermarket Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Hey guys..

Wife's birthday is coming up in a couple month and I was just messing around and looking at wheels for her Terrain (2010 SLE2). It currently has 225/65R17 on it now.

I am looking at wheels just to replace the factory 17's and use the factory tires.

Do you guys know the lug pattern?

Also, I don't know much about TPMS work. I realize what they do, just not how they are with aftermarket rims.

If I stick with 17's can the factory TPMS work with it? I assume its just a band that goes around the rim right?

Also I was in PepBoys getting the oil changed and seen they had wheels on the wall. Seems car/suv wheels are a lot cheaper than truck wheels.

She really like these.. Or something similar. Mainly black with chrome..

3f894a81.jpg

If I could get a set for a decent price I may get her a set for her birthday. I know I could probably sell her stockers for some cash back. So that may be an option as well.

She has the Carbon Black Metallic paint, and I think the black with chrome would really make it look good!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Those looks BA! Your bolt pattern is 5-120. I would look and price wheels at tirerack.com. Just to look to see if you can find a deal...

There are a nice set of Chrome wheels for sale in this site.

As far as the TPMS there is a unit that sits close to the valve stem on the inside of the rim. I think it is removable and easily compatible with other wheels... At least I believe so.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Yeah they look pretty good... Wish would I would have gotten a better shot so I can photoshop them... But I can't seem to find a picture of them anywhere!

I seen the rims on here.. They look nice, just not sure I we wanna roll with 20's on it yet.. maybe at a later date. With the Tires only having 10k I think she just wants to use them.

Good to know on the TPMS.

Those at pepboy's said like $85/rim.. I would have to check the bolt patten, but that just seemed crazy cheap!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
They look good.
Yeah the TPMS should work with them.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah they look pretty good... Wish would I would have gotten a better shot so I can photoshop them... But I can't seem to find a picture of them anywhere!

I seen the rims on here.. They look nice, just not sure I we wanna roll with 20's on it yet.. maybe at a later date. With the Tires only having 10k I think she just wants to use them.

Good to know on the TPMS.

Those at pepboy's said like $85/rim.. I would have to check the bolt patten, but that just seemed crazy cheap!

Dude I would be snatching them up.

Shanks12

Reaction score
Just did a quick photoshop... I beleive this is the wrong black.. but It's all TireRack.com had for a picture of the car sideways..

I added some chrome handles, tinted the windows, and added the rim. You might notice part of the rim is missing.. Well that's due to the awesome photographer (me) who didn't take a picture of the whole rim.

Terrain2.jpg

Reaction score
The wheels I have for sale will look great on your black rig. Ill give you a hell of a deal on them. They are practically brand new.
They are 18".

Members online

No members online now.