Aftermarket Headers due to cracked exhaust manifold

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HalftimeB

Reaction score
Hi all,

New here. 2013 equinox LT with 2.4L. Looking to upgrade to headers due to cracked exhaust manifold. Anyone done this? Brand used? I saw these for 2.4L but didn’t know if will fit easy bolt on or not.

ZZP ECOTEC SHORTY HEADER​

ZZP Headers

Any help he appreciated. Thanks

comp

Reaction score
Hmmm you replacing cat. and moding exhaust?? contact them tue. and ask if its a bolt in swap

HalftimeB

Reaction score
No other work being done, just don’t want stock manifold which will most likely crack again.

ALM

Reaction score
I replaced mine a few years ago. Used a standard cast iron manifold I purchased from Rockauto. About $105. Get into contortionist mode as it's a bugger to get to the bolts. Lots of liquid wrench and go easy on backing them out. Aside from that it's a fairly easy task.

Padair

Reaction score
Would anybody know if there are header available for a 2011 Chevy equinox 2.4? I did find out that the Polaris slingshot has the same engine but the the headers are pointing In the wrong direction to the left

Members online

No members online now.