2023 LT - Is there a factory remote start add=on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfalco1952

Reaction score
Bought a used 2-023 LT . II thought for sure that remote start was standard, but alas no. Remote start is very handy to have in the south Louisiana heat.
Is there a factory or 3rd party remote start system that can be installed ? Looking for recommendations . Thanks in advance

PoManNox

Reaction score
Getting a pair of new OEM FOBs with the R/S button on them would probably be $600+ in itself. I've seen dealers do shady stuff like tell customers "Oh sure, we can add that", when all they did was slap a crap aftermarket remote start unit it. I would avoid adding aftermarket at all cost.

It's funny to because my new to me 2021 Equinox LT AWD came with options like heated cloth seats and remote start. I didn't want either, but this particular LT was a good deal at the time.

Lee

Reaction score
It might be cheaper to have the OnStart Remote Access Plan. That costs $11.99 a month plus tax. $12.72 total.
This lets you remote start the car and unlock the doors from your phone.
I don't know if this will work without the factory installed remote start.

I had taken for granted if the car had keyless start you had remote start.

Members online

No members online now.