2013 Chevy equinox p0013/p0014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

[email protected]

Reaction score
I have a 2013 Chevy equinox and the check engine light came on. On star told me the codes were for p0013 and p0014 I want to fix it myself I'm on a tight budget. I took the heat shield off the top. Now I need help locating it and fixing the problem.

dougmac

Reaction score
The codes indicate the camshaft position is not changing when the ecm commands a camshaft timing change. A number of problems can cause this. The condition of the oil and oil level is one thing that can affect the cam timing performance. I would verify this first.

If it is not that, you may need to take it to someone with a scan tool capable of performing the proper diagnostic tests.

Which engine do you have?

I have a 2013 Chevy equinox and the check engine light came on. On star told me the codes were for p0013 and p0014 I want to fix it myself I'm on a tight budget. I took the heat shield off the top. Now I need help locating it and fixing the problem.

Thomas527

Reaction score
I have same on 2014 Equi, LS 2.4L 2WD

I went to AutoZone for the part but it doesn't look like the one I located via YouTube

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts