2012 Nox V6 Straight pipe.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Camaro69car

Reaction score
I need to borrow someone to man a camera and I will be posting better video's. I will be heading up to Michigan on the 18th. So if anyone is near the Saginaw area, let me know.

Camaro69car

Reaction score
I need to borrow someone to man a camera and I will be posting better video's. I will be heading up to Michigan on the 18th. So if anyone is near the Saginaw area, let me know.

Plans changed. Heading out to Northern Kentucky Wednesday thru Saturday. If anyone wants to hear it around the Cincinnati area, let me know. Maybe you can help me take a video of it.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Where havent you lived? lol. Also planning a trip to Spartanburg NC. No estimated dates yet. waiting for my parents house to sell.

lol,

There are a lot of places I haven't lived.

Places I have resided are, Northeast Ohio, Southern/Central Michigan(worked in Indiana), Beckley West Virginia, Craig, Nebraska and all around parts of NC(Mostly in and around Raleigh)...

That's cool! Keep me posted!

I think that the only guy I have met from this site is the Amsoil guy!

Camaro69car

Reaction score
Nice, Back in the Belpre, Ohio area. had a fun trip. will keep you posted with travel plans. I need to sound deaden the back end. Too much drone at 70MPH

Camaro69car

Reaction score
Update:

If theres any advice I could give about this setup. Sound deaden your nox first...

attatched is a Meme that should explain it.
11032923_628683730566733_2001179322_n.jpg

Camaro69car

Reaction score
Of course. Not ready for local Law Enforcement to be waiting outside of the movie theaters to catch drivers that were "Inspired" by the movie.

3fingers

Reaction score
In my idea adding a Magnaflow resonator in between the headers and straight pipe would make the sound more decent and better performance. Just like with v8 muscle cars.

Members online