08 Nox Wheel Hub

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solericardo

Reaction score
I am setting out to replace the front driver's side hub on my nox this week-end. Just wondering if anyone knows the torque specs for the hub bolts and any other related bolts I may need. Thanks.

oleg1981

Reaction score
I am setting out to replace the front driver's side hub on my nox this week-end. Just wondering if anyone knows the torque specs for the hub bolts and any other related bolts I may need. Thanks.

If I'm not wrong its 75-80 fore the 4holding bolts and 150-160 for the central bolt.
If the hub is not coming out easy rent slide hummer in canadiantire.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I just got a 06 Saturn Vue and replaced both front hubs and one on the driver side rear.

I TORQUED the wheel bearing bolts to 62 ft lbs or torque. You can easily gauge this when you unbolt them as it should take little effort.

I will say that one of the hubs was replaced a year ago and I was able to pop it loose. The other was the stock hub with 122k miles(driver front). I had to take off the knuckle and had the hub pressed out. It sat soaking for most of the day and was put under full pressure. It say that way for a hour until it finally broke loose a hour later with a huge rusty cloud...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

solericardo

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I have a hub puller that I was able to get from a buddy. It is a heavy duty one that will withstand an impact wrench, should make life a little easier.

prheaume

Reaction score
Don't forget that equinox have different bearings, 05-06 have the same but they are different thant 07-09.

oleg1981

Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys. I have a hub puller that I was able to get from a buddy. It is a heavy duty one that will withstand an impact wrench, should make life a little easier.

If its like this its useless on the front.

ho4.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts