Where is everybody?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I am a Landscape area manager for one company and own my own on the side hoping one day that my business provides income for me and I can stop working for the man and be that man!

I am a pawn for the man.....Like this weekend, I joked with my manager I shouldnt get paid for all the fun I get to have, and in fact I should pay them for letting me do this.....I mean people pay to visit the spa to sit in the sauna's, I got paid to spend 6 days working 12+ hours in one! Its just not fair I say :D

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Well you ought to wash the Nox and take a ton of pictures and post them on here. I need to as well. Planned to do so the last couple of days just got a ton of crap to do.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I am at Atlantic beach...

Just got home....was at Sebastian Inlet most of the day on the sea doo

After a few weeks of not getting to ride it (work, weather) it was nice to spend some time out on the water. Nothing like the wind in the hair, and sea spray all over your face :D

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Just got home....was at Sebastian Inlet most of the day on the sea doo

After a few weeks of not getting to ride it (work, weather) it was nice to spend some time out on the water. Nothing like the wind in the hair, and sea spray all over your face :D

Dude this is has been the best weekend I have ever had down here...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I'm here at night all by myself.
I always wonder why people will stop byand look but not post anything.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Ok, I'm back. Busy week. Corporate boss was in town and keeping me late every night. But I'm free now!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Wondering were you were hiding, guess with the BigBoss around it's hard to hide.

rbiggers

Reaction score
We get more done with the big boss not there. He just wants to talk our ears off about things we already know when he's here.

Members online

No members online now.